Sunday, November 7, 2010

Our little puppy is growing up!

Well here are some recent pictures of Abby. She's getting so big! Only 14 weeks old and she's already almost too heavy to pick up! She's definatly a puppy though...catching mice, eating flowers, and running everywhere! But she's learned "come" and she's learning how to sit (which is very exciting!) Abby is very entertaining. She loves to play with Bobby, Morgan's parent's cat, but I don't think Bobby is a huge fan haha. We also learned that sugar does just about the same thing to her as it does to little kids. One day we were in the shop working on her doghouse (Morgan is amazing!) and I decided to let her try some cream soda. I put a tiny bit in my hand and she licked it up. At first she kind of snorted because of the fizz, but then she licked my hand dry. Next thing I know she's running in circles around her house until she ran into a table! She looked a little dazed and then started jumping around and biting the electrical cords. It was so funny! I never really had a dog growing up so I've loved her right from the beginning. I'm also excited for our kids to be able to grow up with a dog. She's already a special part of our family :)


Playing with Bobby...pretty sure she got a smack on the nose soon after


Dancing with Morgan :)




"Morgan's girls" as he calls us :)


The only time she holds still is when you hold her. She's very much a snuggler and loves giving "kisses"


Isn't he handsome!


How can you not love that face???

Needless to say we adore our little girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment