Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hawaii continued!

Ok so I'm embarrasssed at how long it's taken me to finish this post! A little ridiculous I know but here it goes :)



The whole family at Lahaina...this is an ancient wall built for something that I don't remember :) Morgan kept better track of those kinds of things


Walking down a bumpy mountain to our next adventure...


This was one of my favorite things we saw! It was a blowhole and every time a big wave came up it spouted tons of water! The waves were gorgeous and it was a really neat view!


Needless to say...we got pretty close and ended up a little wet :)


The Iao Needle...it was so humid and green! I felt like we stepped into the set of Jurassic Park.


What a cute family :)



Snorkeling!!!! This was definitely the best part of Hawaii! Turtles and fish and coral everywhere!


It was incredible how close we were able to get...we probably looked so funny to them


Me and Morgan! I tried to touch it, then I found out later that it's against the law...oops :)

Well I'm starting to run out of space...more to come!

2 comments:

  1. yayyy! love this! how fun! and love the new layout! so cute! i had fun talking the other day, we should get together soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally have tried to touch a sea turtle if I was that close to one too, looks like lots of fun. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete