Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hawaii finale!



So on our last full day, Morgan convinced us to rent some surfboards and hit the waves. He was so excited to go...


He and Tanner were the first out. About ten minutes later Morgan came back with his own personal souvenir...


He stepped on a sea urchin! Lucky for us, there was a girl nearby trained in first aid with a Melaleuca bag and all! He was going to be ok but had to sit out for the rest of the day :(


We all tried our hand at surfing. Tanner, Courtney and I were all able to get up on our knees. The waves were really high so they didn't carry us very far but Nikelle and Rhett were both able to stand so that was really exciting!



Go Rhett! He was so proud :)

There were so many more pictures I wish I could put up! We had such a great time and every time I have to scrape frost off my windshield in the morning I miss it even more. Everyone should get a chance to experience how amazing Hawaii is :)




No comments:

Post a Comment