Thursday, October 6, 2011

Oh boy...here it goes!

Wow I haven't been on here in so long! Not because I haven't had the internet or because I haven't had the time...I'm just lazy. Once I've waited too long I just get so overwhelmed by everything I have to write about that I put it off even longer! Can you say procrastination? Oh, well.

So we have had quite a few changes around our home, the first being that our home is in a new spot! We loved the little house we were in, especially because it was our own space with a fun yard but after multiple floods and a musky smell we couldn't get rid of, we started keeping our eyes out for a new place. We saw things once in a while but the biggest problem was our little Ellie wasn't invited :( and giving her up wasn't even an option! I mean how can you abandon this face??
I know this picture doesn't have anything to do with anything...I just think it's super cute :)
Then one day Wayne, (Morgan's uncle who also set us up...we still owe him), told a guy in Osgood that we were looking for a place which was great because he was looking for someone to live in the basement apartment of his grandparents huge house that he remodeled! (Sorry about the run-on sentence.) It actually turned out to be cheaper than where we were living because utilities are included. Morgan was super happy about that because it meant that I could stop being a electricity nazi to try and save money lol anyway we've been here for several months and we love it! It has a good spot for Bailey in the yard and Ellie loves running up and down the stairs in the entry way. Anyway we're hoping we'll stay put here for a while until we find something a little more permanent :)

Ok so I'm not a crafty person and I don't pretend to be but I decided to be daring. We found a coffee table at a garage sale for 20 bucks and it's been fine but I was getting tired of the plain oak color, escpecially with how pretty all our cabinets and cupboards look!

So I bought a dark gel stain, which was amazing because it went on easy and you don't have to sand a thing! Needless to say I'm pretty proud of myself :)

As for our last bit of good news...well you'll just have to wait for my next post! :)

3 comments:

  1. YAYYY! its a miracle! you posted! yipppppeee! love it! love you! miss you! yep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, a new post. I love the pictures of your new place. I can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The living room at your new place has AWESOME storage space! I am jealous and your table looks great. Also thank you for blogging but no thanks on the cliffhanger ending, boo! Haha, but as long as you promise to update us sooner than 3 months from now I guess I'll live :)

    ReplyDelete