Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 2!

Today I love Morgan because, as I look around our house, I see all the beautiful things he has made in the past and made for me since we've been married. He's incredibly talented and loves working with wood. Here's a few of the things he's made...



My beautiful clock! He gave me this for our first Christmas...needless to say I shed a few tears :)




Our nightstand in the living room (sorry it's sideways I couldn't figure out how to turn it around) the bottom picture is a view of the top, his first time creating designs using veneer.


I know this next picture isn't quite as elegant, but it's still sentimental :) when we were living in our first house in Osgood, it was winter semester and I was commuting to Rexburg every other day. Most mornings he would wake up early and make me breakfast and this is what I found in my oatmeal one morning :)

This is only the start of a long line of things Morgan has made that mean so much to me! Today this is one of the reasons I love him :)

1 comment:

  1. I never knew Morgan was such a talented builder! That is so awesome :)
    Also, that oatmeal is so stinkin sweet!

    ReplyDelete