Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Things I love...

So with this month being all lovey, it got me thinking about simple things in my everyday life that I love and am so grateful for.

This is kind of a "duh" list but they obviously should still be mentioned...

my sweet husband!
the blessings of the gospel
having a roof over my head
my entertaining and rewarding job
my Ellie puppy
clothes in my closet and food in the cupboards
living in a free country


This list is things that aren't as important but still make me happy :)

free movie rentals at Walker's
when my hair curls the way I want it to
finding a shirt I love and THEN realizing it's on sale
thinking I have laundry waiting for me at home and then realizing I finished it yesterday
popcorn
when Morgan says, "let's not go anywhere tonight...I just want to be with you" :)
when my hair curls exactly the way I want it to
curling up in a blanket and reading a book
drinking hot chocolate
that satisfied feeling after cleaning the house
going for a walk just to clear my head
making a list (I know it sounds ridiculous but it makes me feel so grown-up and responsible!)
taking a hot bubble bath
looking at old pictures
going to bed early (I'll be the first to admit that I'm getting old)
spending time with family
finding money in my coat pocket that I didn't know was there
Psych!
getting fixed up just because I feel like it
seeing a bigger number on my paycheck than I thought
anything chocolate
cleaning out my wallet so I can close it again
saving money
being done with school!
seeing kids I work with succeed
laughing til I cry
crying just because
getting a phone call and seeing my husband's name
warm sheets right out of the dryer
smelling candles
having my hair brushed...
What are some simple things you love???

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Mine loves are :
    a crazy loud house that my kids run around and play, which in return makes me love 8pm and putting them in bed so i can have some me time.
    Holding my baby as much as i want (because Chris isn't home to yell at me for holding him too much)
    When my kids tell me "i love you mom" out of the blue
    Tax return time (being poor with 4 kids rocks one day a year! )
    A really cool neighbor who is like a brother to me.
    a husband that can fix most anything and a brother who can fix the rest!
    I have a really great family who i can call my best friends.
    I also have really great in-laws (alot of them) who rock too!

    Thanks for making me think! I love you!

    ReplyDelete