Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day...something

Ok so I failed a second time at posting every day but hey I'm trying! Today I love Morgan for two reasons, 1) because he's downstairs in our smelly basement finishing my Valentine's Day present so he can give it to me tonight because he doesn't want to wait til tomorrow :) We blew it last year too, we were both so excited we couldn't wait until Valentine's Day. This year his will have to wait...sorry! But it's adorable when he gets so excited to surprise me, even though I wish he wouldn't spend the money. I'm way cheap when it comes to holidays like this but he loves it! Don't get me wrong I love that he spoils me :) the second reason I love him is because this morning we spent an hour in bed just talking and enjoying relaxing together. I usually am up early and leaving by 7:30 so we don't get much cuddle time. But today was perfect :) I'm sure I'll be posting again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment