Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 9: Is it just me...?

This has been on my mind the last few days and I'm wondering if other people have noticed the same thing in their relationships...after fighting and making up, do you love your "significant other" even more than you did before? We had a rough couple days last week...ok I had a rough couple days and he had to put up with them. Anyway long story short it kind of caused a rift between us, and unfortunatly we're both stubborn and neither of us likes to admit we're wrong so our disagreements (which are usually about nothing) last longer than they should. But after we finally sat down and talked about it and worked it out, I fell in love with him even more. Is this a common thing or is it just me?



This isn't the only time that my love grows for him, sometimes just this certain smile he gives me makes me fall for him and sometimes a kiss reminds me of our first kiss. But there's something about fixing a problem in our relationship that makes me realize how much I love and appreciate him, and how much I need him.

1 comment:

  1. its not just you! its almost like we should encourage disagreements...mmm..okay nevermind on that, but really! its so great!

    ReplyDelete