Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day :)

Well Morgan surprised me with my Valentines present early :) he built me three beautiful mirrors with wooden frames! I knew he was building something but had no clue what so it was a wonderful surprise. Here's a couple pictures...


I know...cheesy pictures :)


I'm so excited to hang them up! Now I just need to figure out where to put them. Morgan wants to stagger all three of them over our dresser in our bedroom but I kind of want them spread throughout the house. Ideas?

As far as my present to Morgan...a romantic evening starting with candlelight dinner :)


the centerpiece... a friend from deseret book gave me the candlesticks for my bridal shower and this was the first time I used them and it was so fun! I've always wanted to do a candle light dinner and it made it so romantic!


salad...nothing fancy but always yummy :)


I want to thank everyone who gave their input about which recipe to use. The chicken with cider and bacon sauce was the winner and it was a success! Here's the chicken before the sauce and broccoli...it turned out pretty good considering I'd never made it before, plus I'm terrible at multi-tasking while cooking!


ready for the first course :)


dessert! vanilla ice cream with raspberries and chocolate :)


he's the reason I'm so happy :) thank you sweetheart for marrying me!

No comments:

Post a Comment